I provide mobile notary services (for a travel and convenience fee plus notary fee) to most areas of Collin County, primarily Plano and bordering cities. Most of Allen is in our base area but not North, West or McKinney. McKinney requires an additional 1/4 hour convenience/travel fee.
I also serve North Dallas County. Most of it is in the minimum travel area covered by my base travel/convenience fee. Most of Richardson is also included and some parts of Southeast Denton County. If you need a notary outside my normal travel area it is prorated in quarter hour increments. If you have a specific address, it’s easier to provide an accurate estimate.
Please do not call for an appointment if any of the following apply:
- The person requiring notarization does not have proper and valid (unexpired) ID.
- The person requiring notarization is not present to sign.
- The person is not mentally competent to sign.
- The signer does not speak and understand English.
- You have a large and/or aggressive animal which can’t be removed or contained.
- If you have an I-9, it is not a notarized document. I do not sign them because I am not an employee of the company seeking to hire you.
If I am called to a location and the signer is unable to sign, the document is not complete, or other questionable circumstances prevail, you will still be liable for the travel/time fee as agreed when booking the appointment.
A Texas Notary Public who is not an attorney is not licensed to practice law in Texas and may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice. Under the Texas Admin. Code 87.43, a Notary Public is prohibited by law to act in the capacity of an attorney, give advice in preparing legal documents, issue identification cards, distribute confidential information. A Texas notary may not perform any notarial act unless the signer is present.
Our notaries are not attorneys.
- We do not guarantee the truth or accuracy of the document.
- We have no obligation to verify the document’s content.
- We do not legalize or validate a document.