By Appointment Only
We do not operate from a public location so our services are mobile, meaning we come to you. Additional fees apply.
Service Area & Rates
We primarily serve Plano, North Dallas, Richardson and Collin County. Travel outside these areas tends to be more expensive so check our “Rates” page for additional information. We’re happy to quote based on availability. Our minimum area is based on Plano, 75075.
I provide mobile notary services (for a travel/convenience fee plus notary fee) to most areas of Collin County, primarily Plano and bordering cities. 75075 is my base travel area. Other zip codes are found on “estimate travel” page.
I also serve North Dallas County. If you need a notary outside my normal travel area it is prorated in increments.
Please do not call or schedule an appointment if any of the following apply:
- The person requiring notarization does not have proper and valid (unexpired) ID.
- The person requiring notarization is not present to sign.
- The person is not mentally competent to sign.
- The signer does not speak and understand English.
- You have a large and/or aggressive animal which can’t be removed or contained.
A Texas Notary Public …….
A Texas Notary Public who is not an attorney is not licensed to practice law in Texas and may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice. Under the Texas Admin. Code 87.43, a Notary Public is prohibited by law to act in the capacity of an attorney, give advice in preparing legal documents, issue identification cards, distribute confidential information. A Texas notary may not perform any notarial act unless the signer is present.
Our notaries are not attorneys.
- We do not guarantee the truth or accuracy of the document.
- We have no obligation to verify the document’s content.
- We do not legalize or validate a document.